1. General agreement:
These Terms and Conditions define the rules for the withdrawal of all TRIII HARDGEAR (hereinafter referred to as the “Supplier”) and are binding on the entire business process with the Supplier.
2. Orders, conclusion of purchase contracts, protection of personal data:
2.1 – Orders
The order is the legal act of the client, it is a draft Purchase Contract. By sending the order, the buyer confirms that he has become familiar with the terms and conditions and agrees with them. All received orders are considered binding. This provision does not apply to the supply of goods modified according to the buyer’s wish (set of jerseys printed with name, logo, etc.).
2.2 – Order progress
Orders can be made in the following ways:
- Via the supplier’s ordering system at www.triiihardgear.ca.
- Email to [email protected].
- Phone to the contacts listed.
- Using Skype, Facebook Messenger or similar online service.
Before the order will be released for production, we will send you a PDF of the final order which will include all details about the order including delivery address, graphics, and all other information. The manufacturing process will commence once an email response advising that the order can be released is received.
Minimum quantity to order is 5pcs (this limit is not valid for whole sets where, of course, there may be, for example, 1 piece of goalie jersey). Learn more about the order.
By sending an order, the customer also gives consent to the use of personal data for the need to register the orders. Personal data is stored exclusively for internal use of the company and are not provided to third parties, except for carriers, which are only passed to the necessary extent.
3. Payment terms:
Payments for goods ordered from TRIII HARDGEAR can be made in the following ways:
- Cash on delivery to postal service.
- By direct bank transfer to the account of the supplier (the goods will be dispatched only after the amount has been credited to the account).
- Invoice with agreed payment terms (for repeated order or longer term co-operation).
Unless otherwise specified, costs include design, manufacturing, shipping, customs, and taxes.
4. Terms of delivery:
- Pick-up in Calgary when the order has been delivered from production.
- Post office – business package.
- Postal courier.
- Transport companies.
5. Other arrangments:
All logos and designs of the TRIII HARDGEAR series are the property of TRIII HARDGEAR, and any use or distribution is prohibited without the permission of TRIII HARDGEAR.
The name “TRIII HARDGEAR” is a registered trademark and is owned by TRIII HARDGEAR.
TRIII HARDGEAR reserves the right to make any changes without prior notice. The validity of these conditions automatically cancels the issue of new terms.